How to Say I Am 15 in Spanish

Instead you use tener to have and años years. Tengo 15 años y soy de Suecia.


15 Fluent Ways To Say I Love You In Spanish Phrase Lesson Say I Love You Sayings Love You

Spanish nouns have a gender which is either feminine like la mujer or la luna or masculine like el hombre or el sol.

. Son lad once y quince. I am 15 years old. This basically means 11 and a.

You also need to know how to say numbers in Spanish 1 - 100 to say your age in Spanish. Fortnight which means 14 days would be closest but its not used often in the modern dayThis could be biweekly or bimonthly the two letters bi means that something occurs every two or. This lesson will show you how to use tener años to have years.

There are two different ways that you will say 1115 in Spanish. I am 15 years old and I live together with 6 other family members. Spanish Ukrainian Hungarian Japanese Polish Italian.

Translate How to say I am in Spanish. See authoritative translations of How to say I am in Spanish in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. 54886 views updated FEB 24 2010.

Most Spanish speakers do not use AM or PM To specify the period of the day you should add de la mañana in the morning de la tarde in the afternoon or de la noche in the evening. Answer 1 of 6. M means that a noun is masculine.

You can use the traditional numbers 十五 instead of 15. But let me tell you. How do you say Im back in Spanish.

Quince sounds like Keen say is 15 in SpanishSay Quince which is 15 in Spanish in a Spanish accent. Watashi wa jyu go sai desu. The most common way of stating someones age in Spanish is using a form of the phrase tener _____ años For example to say Laura is 26 years old say Laura tiene 26 años.

In Spanish you shouldnt omit the word años unless it has been used previously and. My teacher told me to say i am fifteen years old in english i would be saying i have fifteen years. Quince sounds like Keen say is 15 in SpanishSay Quince which is 15 in Spanish in a Spanish accent.

How do you say 15 in Spanish. More Spanish words for I am. 40 Ways to Say I Love You in Spanish.

But thanks to a Guardians of the Galaxy featurette we can learn how to say I am Groot in 15 additional languages. Lets talk about the correct way to say I am American in Spanish. El bebé tiene 3 meses.

Existir - acudir - acontecer - augurar - andar - caer - encontrarse - encontrarse - estarse - ubicarse - medir - quedar - estar - deber - tener que - haber de - ser - hacer de - tener. I am 15 years old. Again do not put.

Well how do i say that. How do you say 15 in Spanish. 7 Days of the Week in Spanish.

A phrase is a group of words commonly used together eg once upon a time. Tengo 15 años y vivo junto 6 miembros de la familia. Son las once y cuarto.

Well I know we were all taught to say Soy americanoa in order to say I am American. Ella tiene 7 meses. I am 15 years old and Im from Sweden.

Bianca da Silva answered. With babies you can use meses months instead of años years. In Spanish you wont use a form of ser to be or estar to be to say age.

20 Ways to Say Good Morning in Spanish with Examples. Lemon I am 15 years old. You can translate Im back into Spanish as follows.

Lemon tengo quince años. How old are youYo tengo quince años.


Pin On Grammatica


Pin On How To Respond To How Are You


Pin On Conversation


Numbers In Spanish 1 To 100 Spanish Words For Beginners Learning Spanish Vocabulary Basic Spanish Words

No comments for "How to Say I Am 15 in Spanish"